Disaster Ready - E-Learning Opportunities
DisasterReady.org – http://www.disasterready.org/courses
A new and growing library of advanced e-learning courses and other relevant resources.
DisasterReady.org offers approximately 500 free e-learning modules on critical topics such as Humanitarianism, Program/Operations, Protection, Staff Welfare, Management & Leadership, Staff Safety & Security, and Soft Skills.
- Accountability in Humanitarian Action
- Diversity Mainstreaming
- Humanitarian Principles & Standards
- International Humanitarian Law (IHL)
- Disaster Management
- Education in Emergencies
- Food Security & Nutrition
- Protection (SEA/SGBV)
- Shelter, NFI, & Camp Management
- Water, Sanitation, & Hygiene
- Communication Mechanisms
- Human Resources & Recruitment
- Information Management
- Logistics & Telecommunication
- Results-Based Program Management
Staff Safety & Security
- Language Training
- Management & Leadership
- Project Management
- Staff Welfare & Resilience
DisasterReady has over 45,000 members to date; and is predicting to have over 75,000 by the end of 2015.
Partners of DisasterReady include CARE, IFRC, OCHA, Save the Children, UNHCR, UNICEF and others.
The IASC secretariat strongly recommends making use of this valuable source of information and training.
For more information… please see website –